Friday, February 8, 2008

Things That Go Bump in the Night


I had a sleepless night. My big Hanoverian colt was so maniacal yesterday. I felt he was being quite dangerous with his antics of trying to get his own way. I woke up at two a.m. with anxiety, and then I remembered my little dog is gone and it started to snowball. I got up and had a cup of tea and connected with people via the internet and things got better. I'm grateful that my trainer is coming today. She gives me helpful advice and can see from the ground what is happening. "Things That Go Bump" is 6" x 8" oil on canvas panel. $40 includes shipping.














4 comments:

ming said...

this is the kind of painting one would smile at :)

Unknown said...

Smiles are good! Glad to oblige.
Debi

fineartist said...

Your work is very strong structurally and you have a beautiful sense of color!

misskriss28 said...

I just love this one.