Monday, December 10, 2007

Painting 62 - Portrait of a Young Woman


I never was able to paint yesterday because I ended up going out in the flooding rain storm and shoveling wet sand for three hours because a drain flooded and a corner of my riding arena started to wash away. We had nearly 4 inches of rain yesterday. Some years we only get 6 inches all year. My muscles are sore today, but I’m happy with my painting. I notice that I avoid red so much of the time and I’d like to discover it. This is a 5” x 7” oil on gessoed canvas panel. The subject was a sketch done years ago and taken out of my sketchbook. $40 Free Shipping














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since the other picture sold, i think you should put portrait of a young women, and madam george on e-bay......i bid 50.00 and i guess i did it wrong.........luv you more-----your favorite fan